Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy new year!

I know I haven't blogged in a long time. I didn't have internet access for about 6 weeks, and now so much has happened that I'm a little apprehensive about writing it all down. Plus I haven't gotten my pictures onto the computer yet from my camera. So my friend Alexandra did a post reviewing her life in 2011 and it inspired me to do my own review.

This year I...
  • worked as a counselor for kids with behavior disorders in the Richmond city schools.
  • supported Chris as he graduated from law school and took (and passed) the Colorado Bar
  • had a beautiful baby girl
  • moved from Virginia to Colorado
  • lived in my brother's basement for a month
  • Chris got a job!
  • moved into a fabulous new apartment
  • got called to be the primary secretary (and Chris is the YM secretary)

It's been a pretty busy, but wonderful, year. Here's to 2012!

My goals for the new year are...

  • Blog once a week
  • regularly upload my pictures from my camera to computer
  • lose this baby weight plus some! I'd like to lose 20 pounds this year and keep it off.
  • eat more veggies, less chocolate, and exercise regularly
  • get back into a regular scripture reading routine. We had a really good routine before Sadie was born, but since then we haven't found a good groove yet.
  • reestablish a savings account. Savings sure came in handy during the 3 months we were without an income, so I'd like to put aside a little bit every paycheck, just in case.

That's about all I can think of for now. Hopefully putting them up here for others to see will help me stick to them longer than a few weeks. Wishing everyone a happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. First I LOVE that you used the picture that I took of little Miss. I love it. She's so beautiful. Her smile bring a light to all. :) I love the new goals. Maybe I'll work on making my own list. ;)

    ReplyDelete