Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Time for a picture post!

A lot has happened since I posted back in October. We've had Halloween with trick-or-treating and pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving with family visiting, and Christmas prep. Instead of writing out everything we did, I'm just going to do pictures and captions. mmkay?

Pumpkin Patch
Our last hike before it turned too cold.

Beautiful Fall colors!
First time playing in the snow.
My pumpkin. First time doing anything other than the usual triangle eyes and mouth. :)
Chris's pumpkin. He got creative this year too. I think this is one of the crazier/creepier looking pumpkins I've seen.
Sadie's Halloween costume: Minnie Mouse!
Sadie is Minnie, I'm Daisy Duck, and Chris is...well, Chris.
Trick or treating.
The crew! We have been blessed to find lots of friends here to do fun things with, including Trick-or-Treating.
I love the smirk on her face. That's my girl. :)
Snow with daddy!
Playing with Grandpa. Wheee!!!!
So fun!
Sadie loves to play on the bed. This morning she was especially cute and playful.


We went to Casa Bonita with my family for my brother Craig's birthday after Thanksgiving. It was definitely an adventure! Food was....not so great. Atmosphere was super fun! Despite the food, I would go back.
I think that's all I got for now. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures when we're with Chris's family for Christmas soon.

1 comment:

  1. love Sadie's snow suit and Minnie Mouse costume! Very creative pumpkin carving! You are sure looking good!

    ReplyDelete