Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

This last weekend we went to Utah for Chris's brother Shawn's farewell and Sadie had the chance to meet lots and lots of family. It was fun to pass her around and have people tell me how cute she is. Yep, my baby's pretty darn cute. :)

We drove back to Colorado on Monday and made it back just in time for the Halloween festivities. Ben and Allison were taking Rosie and Evie trick-or-treating in their cute butterfly costumes Allison made and I wanted to take Sadie out with them. Allison had an adorable cow costume for Sadie. I had fun just carrying Sadie, showing off her cow outfit, and saying "trick or treat", even though I couldn't ethically collect any candy for the baby. It was a fun evening. Chris stayed at the house to supervise the candy bowl left on the porch and scare kids who tried to take too much candy. I think he got a few good scares in. :)


(for some reason I couldn't get this picture to upload horizontally... oh well)

Earlier in the week we picked up pumpkins from Walmart (we were going to go to a pumpkin patch but our schedules never allowed us enough time) and we had a pumpkin carving party. Before we busted open the pumpkins we had a little photo shoot with Sadie.


And to top everything off, last week Chris got sworn in as an official lawyer for the state of Colorado. Go Chris!! I have such an awesome husband. :)


1 comment:

  1. love the photos--you're all looking great! congrats Chris on being an official lawyer!

    ReplyDelete