Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hiking in Boulder

So last week we went on a hike in Boulder with Ben and Allison and a couple of their friends in town visiting from Utah. Along the way we got some pretty shots...




These were just some cute pics we got of Sadie when she woke up one morning. She's always so smiley when she wakes up after a good night's sleep! She's been doing really well with sleeping. She'll generally sleep between 7-8 hours for us at night, which I think is pretty good for just turning 3 months old. She takes naps ok during the day as long as Chris or I is holding her while she sleeps...she still hasn't taken to the crib during the day. But for now as long as she'll let me sleep at night I'll hold her while she sleeps during the day. Hopefully she'll grow out of that habit soon.

2 comments: