Sunday, March 24, 2013

Harrible Negligence

Sorry everyone, I've been horribly negligent in updating this family blog. The title is a tribute to my dad who thinks it's hilarious when my husband Chris says things in a Northeast/Rhode Island accent, like "I hate aranges, they're harrible. I never like going to Aregon." etc etc. Anyway, since I never posted about the holidays, suffice it to say that they were wonderful and we enjoyed our time spent with family. We've been enjoying a Colorado winter with less snow than I would have expected before moving here. The only real news we have is that we're buying a house!! Yay!!! We're closing this Friday and we are unbelievably excited to have our own place after so many years in tiny apartments. I will post pictures of the house once we've moved in. Hopefully I'll be more on top of things and won't another 3 months before I post again. Sorry mom!!

Now for some pictures!

Since we don't have dressers I use a suitcase as a stand to dump clothes on. Sadie likes to sit in it and try and buckle herself in like a car seat.


This was the wreath I made for Christmas. I had meant to post a picture earlier but here we are in March and I'm only now posting...

Chris's birthday cake. Strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting. Yum!!!

Sadie wearing my sweatshirt. Somehow it looks like a graduation robe on her.

This girl loves to try on shoes, especially shoes that are not hers. She's gotten pretty good at getting the big ones on by herself.

Sadie with her best friend Asher, who I watch during the week. They get into such mischief together, usually emptying as many cupboard and containers they can get their little hands on.

She's so proud of herself for learning to climb onto the table to get into the computer.

So we lost our camera for a month and we took this picture the day we found it. Hooray!!!

Happy Spring!


At the zoo with friends.





Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, her favorite show in her favorite chair.

(Hopefully) the last big snow storm of the season.

Snow play with daddy. :)

3 comments:

  1. Cindy! I am so excited you have a blog! Your little girl is a doll. I can't believe how big she is. It was nice to catch up on your life :) Glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! Amazing how Sadie went from spring time clothes to winter clothes very quickly! (sometimes the weather changes so fast!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHrages -- just HARRRible! LoL -Dad

    ReplyDelete