2 weekends ago we went and had photos taken by a friend of mine in Aurora, CO. I figured Sadie was 7 months old already and we hadn't had any great shots taken yet, so we buckled down and made plans for a photo shoot at a park. It was really windy and Sadie, for some reason, got camera shy. She's the most smiley baby I've ever seen so I figured getting great smiles out of her would be no problem, but of course, when it came time for real pictures she got shy. It took her nearly the whole session for her to warm up to the camera. Oh well...we still got some great photos!!
I think this last one with the bear is my favorite. So sweet. :)
I love all the photos--interesting to see the contrast of a pose using black and white vs. color! very good photographer!
ReplyDelete