Here are some videos I took this afternoon. Sadie was being super cute and I had to document. The three videos are pretty similar, so if you get bored you don't have to watch them all. :)
haha, yeah she's a little drool monster, but no teeth yet!! I keep thinking she's teething but nothing has come up yet. I think they'll come soon, but it's hard to tell for sure.
Oh my gosh she is cute! Great videos and I love the hiking pictures. I love the shots Tiffany got too. That family shot is darling. I need to go get my CD! GREAT blog update!
love the videos--she's so cute! looks like she is drooling--does she have any teeth yet?
ReplyDeletehaha, yeah she's a little drool monster, but no teeth yet!! I keep thinking she's teething but nothing has come up yet. I think they'll come soon, but it's hard to tell for sure.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she is cute! Great videos and I love the hiking pictures. I love the shots Tiffany got too. That family shot is darling. I need to go get my CD! GREAT blog update!
ReplyDelete